Solar controllers are control devices that use solar panels to convert solar energy into electrical energy and store it in a battery pack. It can provide lighting for no-electricity or low-power pastoral areas, border posts, coastal islands, etc., and can also be used as a DC power source for mobile communication base stations. The solar controller is the most important part of the off-grid power generation system. Its performance affects the life and operational stability of the entire system, especially the service life of the battery. In any case, overcharging or overdischarging the battery will shorten the service life of the battery.
1) Suitable for off-grid photovoltaic power generation systems;
2) Suitable for various batteries;
3) PWM floating charge mode;
4) Digital intelligent control: imported core devices are controlled by a powerful single-chip microcomputer, which makes the peripheral circuit structure simple, and the control mode and control strategy are flexible and powerful, thus ensuring excellent performance and stability;
5) Modular design, simple structure, stable performance;
6) Automatic power adjustment function;
7) Operating parameters of LCD liquid crystal display system: photovoltaic power, photovoltaic voltage, photovoltaic cell, battery voltage, battery power, charging current;
8) Multiple protection functions: solar battery anti-backlash, solar battery anti-reverse connection, battery anti-reverse connection, battery over charge, battery over-current and other protection functions, thus ensuring the stability of the system;
9) TVS lightning protection.
Solar street light controllers are used in solar photovoltaic systems to coordinate the work of solar panels, batteries, and loads, and are very important components in photovoltaic systems. Make the entire solar photovoltaic system efficient and safe operation. A typical application of solar street light controllers is in solar street lighting systems. The solar panel can charge the battery through the controller, which is equivalent to a charger. The battery supplies power to the load through the controller and acts as a switch.