Solar water pump (also known as photovoltaic pump) is the most attractive water supply method in the sun-rich regions of the world, especially in remote areas where there is no electricity and no electricity. The solar energy system is used everywhere to make full use of solar energy. From the beginning to the end, it is possible to take a break from sunset and eliminate the need for personal care. The maintenance workload can be reduced to a minimum. It is an ideal green energy system that integrates economy, reliability and environmental protection benefits.
For PV pump systems, the choice of pump type is equally important. In a power-less system, if the user requires a high head but a small flow, a positive displacement positive displacement pump should be selected. In other cases, a centrifugal or axial flow type pump may be used. Selection and consideration of pump type for PV pump system.
(1) Reliable: Photovoltaic power supplies rarely use moving parts and work reliably.
(2) Safe, no noise, no other hazards. Does not produce any solid, liquid and gas harmful substances, absolutely environmental protection.
(3) Simple installation and maintenance, low operating cost, and unattended use. In particular, it is highly concerned with its high reliability.
(4) The compatibility is good. Photovoltaic power generation can be used in conjunction with other energy sources, and the photovoltaic system can be easily added as needed.
(5) High degree of standardization, which can be used to meet the needs of different types of power consumption.
(6) Solar energy is everywhere and has a wide range of applications. 
However, the solar energy system also has its shortcomings, such as: energy dispersion, intermittent and regional. The cost is higher in the early period.