The AC power distribution cabinet is designed for the power station off-grid power generation system. Its main function is to distribute the AC power output from the inverter into multi-channel AC power output, and to achieve effective control and reasonable distribution of the power. The power indicator light indicates the working status; voltmeter, ammeter and other display system operating parameters. The three-phase AC power distribution cabinet also has the complementary function of the utility power and realizes the multi-channel power input single-channel power output (guaranteed the uninterrupted power supply of the load).
DC power distribution cabinet is designed for power station off-grid power generation system. Its main function is to connect multiple PV controllers, multiple inverters, multiple battery packs, etc. It facilitates system maintenance and system optimization.
General requirements for DC distribution cabinets:
(1) The distribution capacity of the DC lightning protection power distribution cabinet meets the requirements of the capacity of the input-side photovoltaic modules.
(2) The DC input circuit is equipped with a detachable DC circuit breaker and anti-reverse diode. The DC circuit breaker uses domestic and foreign well-known brand products.
(3) The DC output circuit is equipped with a special DC lightning protector for photovoltaics, and the DC arrester uses well-known brand products at home and abroad.
(4) DC output circuit configuration 1000V DC voltage display.
(5) The cabinet size of all DC cabinets is 800*600*1900mm (width x depth x height).
(6) Fan specifications and ducts in DC cabinets are designed according to actual conditions
(7) The temperature rise of all diodes in the cabinet is less than 55°C.